Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lots of pies

Apple Pie

The new kitchen is awesome and I am spending lots of time making all sorts of goodies. I love the dishwasher of course and the fact that I can clean up my mess is record time. I am pretty amazed that we lasted so long actually without a dishwasher. We really do cook a lot so it is definitely worth it for us and totally fine that we had to give up cabinet space. It is funny though because I think it is all about perspective since our new kitchen is pretty simple and still small. I guess I have been cooking in an old small kitchen for so long that pretty much anything is a huge improvement. Add on top of that a dishwasher and I am happy happy. Here are a few fruits of my labor in our new kitchen. I have been into pie mode lately and made a few yummy ones.


Apple pie - my own creation.


Turnip and carrot pot pie - my recipe again.


Broccoli quiche - from Vegan Brunch

Broccoli quiche - from Vegan Brunch


Pumpkin pie - recipe from Vegetarian Times

2 comments:

Leslie said...

these pies look great. thanks for coming to my blog, saying hello and entering the giveaway. good luck

Natural Violet said...

Thanks Leslie!

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...