Thursday, November 5, 2009

Carob graham crackers


We finally remodeled the kitchen and now have a dishwasher. Yahooo!! I love the dishwasher. I also love that I can now open the drawers and not worry about all the saw dust going on the pots and pans below. Let's say our funky 1958 kitchen seriously needed some improving. You can judge yourself by the before and after pictures. I have been cooking and baking lots and lots of fun stuff in the new kitchen. A fun baked goodie that I made recently was carbo graham crackers. I got the recipe from Jennifer McCann and the Vegan Lunch Box. Great recipe and really easy to make. The crackers can be made with chocolate also, but I went with the carob. Jonas really likes them a lot. Yummy!



No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...