Friday, March 5, 2010

Fancy diaper cover


I took a break from diaper making and made a diaper cover. It is made with a layer of pul fabric and a layer of cotton print. I made it with the same diaper pattern except I added an extra half an inch seam allowance. I got a bit fancy and covered the leg seams with the pul fabric to help with moisture control. It is fun to have print diaper cover since all the other ones I have are solid. It works pretty well overall, but not quite as well the double layer of pul. I did have some problems with moisture wicking even though I covered the legs. He likes it a lot though and doesn't like to wear pants whenever he has on his snazzy cover.


No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...