Friday, December 3, 2010

Toddler jammies from t-shirts


I made a pair of pajamas for the little guy out of two turtleneck shirts I found at the thrift store. The fabric is cotton with a little lycra for stretch. I used the sleeves to make the pants and then cut out the shirt from the main body. I used extra large shirts, but found I couldn't quite get the entire long sleeve shirt and pants cut from one. I like the color contrast though and I have enough material left over to make more training pants. I actually made this set a few months ago and it is already getting small. I am glad I sew clothes for him since he grows out of everything so fast.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...