Monday, December 5, 2011

Esty shop is finally up and running

I finally have the Natural Violet Etsy shop up and running. I have flower pins made from recycled t-shirts. I also have fun hemp/organic cotton bibs and burp cloth sets along with a few baby teeny pants. I am working on the recycled wrist bags and should have listing for those in a few days. I am also knitting neck warmers/cowls from recycled yarn and plan to sew a few neck warmers from recycled sweaters. I should have the store fully stocked by the end of week so please take a peek. Please also excuse my lack luster photos. I need to work on my photo taking skills. I figured if I wait until I have good photo skills then I will likely never list anything. Hopefully the photos are descriptive enough and please feel free to contact me with any questions. Happy holiday shopping!

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...