Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year and pretty soap pictures


Hello and happy new year! It has been a really long time since my last post and of course I am here to make promises of more blogging in the new year. It is a new year after all and I am full of good resolutions. So what have I have been up to over the past year? Well, I have been making cold process soap. I have also been making natural body care products, but will save all that for another post. Yes, I am promising another post and you know how that may or may not go? I have also been sewing for myself and the family. One of my own going resolutions is to sew everything I wear. I have done fairly well on that end, but I would like to take it to the next level including making a pair of shoes. Wouldn't that be fun? Well, to keep this short and sweet I will include some lovely soleseife soap photos from the past year. I do post quite a bit on Instagram so feel free to follow along at naturalviolet. Happy new year everyone and here's to achieving our resolutions!








No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...