Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy First Birthday!


My little guy turned one today. I can't believe it has been a year already. The time has definitely gone by very fast. For his special day, I made him a wheat free banana oatmeal cake in a cute little heart pan. The cake is a variation on the Banana Oat Bundles from Vive Le Vegan by Dreena Burton. I substituted one cup of brown rice flour for the one cup oats. I also used one mashed banana that made about half a cup and then added a half a cup of soy yogurt. I left out the vanilla. The frosting is Tofutti Cream Cheese whipped with few teaspoons of maple syrup. It turned out really yummy! What a special day for my little sweetie!

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...