Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Green shorties



I made another pair of the baby shorties using two skeins of Lily Sugar & Creme Stripes cotton yarn. I decided to switch things up a bit and did the three needle bind off to the outside of the back of the shorts to form a ridge. I have been getting lots of nice comments about the shorties and boy bloomers so if I can get things going I may try to make them to sell. I can order natural organic cotton and bamboo yarn at Dharma Trading to dye in all sorts of fun colors. Well, something to think about for next summer. I just realized it is August already and the little guy really needs clothes for the Fall. I am still getting used to the idea that if I make something for him that he an only wear it for a limited time. Sort of funny actually. Well, time to get busy on the Fall wardrobe.


2 comments:

Debra said...

Your knitting is beautiful! I haven't blogged about my knitting in a long time. My cloth diapering days are over for now but I sure miss having a baby in a knitted soaker.

Natural Violet said...

Debra - Thanks so much! So sweet of you. I love the little shorties too.

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...