Friday, August 21, 2009

Recycled fleece pocket diaper


I started making the recycled fleece pocket diapers. I make them out of recycled soda pop bottle fleece that I purchased online at Malden Mills. I use lady bug red microfleece for the diaper lining and black heather 200 weight fleece for the outer fabric. I changed the diaper pattern a bit and added external velcro tabs to allow for growth. They should fit for a while and fit very securely with the external tabs. The all fleece diapers are super soft and work great. I use them mainly for sleep time now, but plan on using them more during the day as the weather gets cooler. I use the same quick dry soaker pad made of hemp jersey as for the other pocket diapers and no leaks or accidents. The new diapers are very easy to wash and dry quickly so another bonus. He is also very comfy in the stay dry lining so they are working out well.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...