Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snow and lots of sewing



We just got close to another foot of snow in central Virginia. It has been really amazing around here with respect to snow. I think that puts our total up to about 3 feet of snow that we have gotten this year. I love snow and should probably live in Vermont instead of Virginia. The snow this time is totally amazing though. It is perfect powder or at least as perfect as I have ever seen. It is super fluffy and beautiful in the sunlight. So I went out early this morning and took a few photos of natures glory.

I made another pair of the recycled t-shirt pants. I am getting really close to finishing the pattern so very excited. I also made pumpkin mini muffins for my little guy. I finally bought a mini muffin pan for him. He can of course eat the big muffins, but I think it is fun for him to have muffins that are his size. I am off to bake a bit more before he rises from his slumber and then we are out in the snow for this afternoon since it is warming up a bit.



No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...