Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Teeny shirts and shorts


I am working on summer clothes. We had a few hot days a while ago and I realized I don't have any comfortable shorts or t-shirts that still fit him. I received two large bags of t-shirts from friends and started to put them to good use. I dyed a few of the t-shirts using jade green fiber reactive dye. They turned out a beautiful light shade of aqua. I made a few lap shoulder t-shirts using a pattern I came up with from another t-shirt. I also made a pair of Teeny shorts using the same pattern except I omitted the cuffs and made the pants shorter. I am really happy with the result and plan to make a few more pairs of shorts for him for the summer.



1 comment:

Nik said...

Adorable! You've been busy!!!!

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...