Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Recycled black velour training pants




Just in time for Halloween I made the little guy black training pants. I like the style quite a bit and it is easy for him to pull on and off. The trainer is made from a pair of recycled black cotton velour pants I found a thrift store. I used black velour for the outside and lined the trainer with recycled power stretch fleece. I used scraps of green knit fabric for the waist band. I made a scoop pocket in the front and used fold over elastic to bind the edge. The insert is made with four layers of hemp fleece. I have enough fabric to make a few more trainers and try out a few more patterns.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...