Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tangerine hemp fleece diaper






I dyed a few yards of the hemp fleece in a beautiful tangerine orange. I used the fabric to make a side snapping pocket diaper. I used the free Tighty Whitey Hipster pattern from Little Comet Tails. It is a really nice pattern and comes in a variety of sizes. I find it fits my little guy really well around the legs and it is easy to put on since it is side snapping. I extended the leg elastic a few inches to make a more secure fit. I also added a pocket to the front for adding the insert. I used hemp fleece on the outside and power stretch micro fleece on the inside of the diaper. I changed the size of the insert a bit and made it hour glass shape. It is made from four layers of hemp fleece. It works great and dries pretty quickly.



No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...