Sunday, December 11, 2011

Bags on etsy




The recycled and hemp wrist bags are on my Etsy site. I am looking forward to selling in the warm indoors instead of the frigid outdoors for the remainder of the holiday season. I tried the local city holiday market for three weeks in a row but had to finally admit that it isn't worth selling only a few items in the cold. It is a great little market but the location has been moved and though it is full of vendors it is unfortunately not full of shoppers. Oh well, I gave it a good try and onward to selling online. I am really impressed with how easy it is to list items on Etsy and all the fun extras to promote your site. I added a nifty mini etsy to the blog and I am slowly discovering all the wonderful tools available.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...