Saturday, December 10, 2011

Cowl neck warmer from a sweater and t-shirt



I am really excited that cowl necks are back in style. I loved my pink fluffy cowl neck sweater that I got for Christmas when I was a preteen. I am selling on Saturdays at a local outdoor city holiday market and it is really cold so I figure cowl neck warmers are good addition. I made this one out of a cotton sweater and t-shirt that I got at the local thrift store. I marked off the section I wanted to cut with a pen and then sewed along the line prior to cutting to make sure the edges do not unravel. I added a t-shirt circle and quilted a spiral through all the layers. Pretty cute and fun to make. By the way I have finally uploaded all my items to my etsy shop so please head over a check out all the fun items.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...