Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Day 3 of KCWC



For day 3 of Kids Clothes Week Challenge I finished the capes I started on Monday. I also made matching arm bands. The cape pattern is the Super Hero Cape pattern from Georgia Leigh. I came up with the arm band pattern using a t-shirt from J. For closures I used plastic resin snaps for the capes and touch tape for the arm bands. The capes were made with quilting weight cotton fabric. I used heat and bond lite for the applique and a small zig zag stitch to hold everything together. J gave cape and arm bands the thumbs up and wore it this afternoon to pick up our CSA share.



No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...