Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 1 and 2 of KCWC



I am participating in the Kids Clothes Week Challenge where you spend at least one hour per day sewing something fun for your little one. Yesterday I worked on new capes for J and his cousin M. I used the Super Hero Cape pattern from Georgia Leigh. We are going to visit my sister and her family this weekend so figured it would be fun to dress up as a super hero. Today I worked on boxer briefs for J. I made them out of recycled t-shirts and used the pattern from the Ottobre design Winter 6/2010. the design is very similar to the long johns I made for him except the briefs have an additional gusset. They fit wonderfully and he says they are super comfortable so definitely a great pattern.











No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...