Tuesday, September 18, 2012

A star is what you are jammies




I am having a lot of fun making clothes for the little guy. He really needs jammies for the winter and I love the patterns for the top and long johns in Ottobre design Winter 6/2010. I have had the pattern book for a while and excited to finally make good use of all the fun designs. The top is the Villi Viikinki pattern and the bottom is the Pitka Jussi pattern. I used an extra large recycled thermal shirt to make both top and bottom. The applique is a simple star pattern which he thinks is really fun since at the end of the gallop book has a star. I made the size 110 with no seam allowance and it fits great. The next pair I am going to make fold over cuffs for the top also so it will last him a bit longer.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...