Sunday, September 9, 2012

Construction applique tees for the little guy



Little guy started back to preschool and I am busy sewing fun clothes for him. He really seems to enjoy all the things I am making for him now which is a lot of fun. I asked him last night what he would like to have appliqued on his t-shirt. At first he said a wall. How about a dog I said? Or a stove he said. How about a spider I said? Or an iron he said? Talking to him is a lot of fun now. He really comes up with the funniest things. This morning he wanted construction vehicles and I told him I can do that. I bought the t-shirts and used scraps of left over t-shirts for the appliques. I used heat and bond to attach the appliques. I also stitched around the designs. Pretty simple project and he really likes the tees.




No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...