Saturday, September 8, 2012

Baby girl on the way!





So the exciting news in our family is that baby number two is on the way and doing well. I am due January 31, 2013. I am currently 19 weeks and we just found out last week that we are having a little girl. I finally started taking belly shots like I did for him. It is really fun to see the belly blossom. It is also super fun this time since he likes to be in the photos and we are using the his chalk board to record the weeks. I am sewing a lot these days and planning to make more cloth diapers. I have a few newborn diapers but they have been through two other babies in addition to him so probably time for new ones. I am also making really cute maternity tops and skirts for myself. The orange top is my latest creations. I made both the top and skirt out of thrift store t-shirts and came up with the patterns from other clothing. I am having fun adding the flowers and trying new designs. I made this top a bit snug though but it will work great next year. I have made a lot of other fun skirts and tops that I will post soon.




















2 comments:

Jecca said...

Congratulations!!! That's awesome! :)

Natural Violet said...

Thanks so much!

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...