Tuesday, December 3, 2013

New serger

I finally bought a serger. Woohoo! I bought a Juki MO644d and it is awesome. I really wish I would have bought a serger sooner. It really is fantastic for sewing your own clothes. Anyway, I don't know what I did all these years without one. I am really pleased with the Juki brand also. It came already threaded and all I had to do was reduce the tension and pull new thread through the machine. It sews beautifully and is relatively quiet. Anyway as you can tell I am very happy with my purchase. If you don't own a serger then I suggest you purchase one very soon.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...