Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Toddler cheezy crackers


I made these crackers a while back and loved them. I am now making them for the little guy and he loves them also. The only change I made was to cut back on the salt. I am trying to keep him from turning into a salt lover like his mama. I used 1/2 teaspoon of salt instead of 1 teaspoon. He loves the soft texture of the crackers and they are the perfect size for his little hands. I was surprised how easy it is to make your own crackers so if you haven't tried it then definitely give it a go. Though be warned that you may only want to eat homemade crackers. My next batch is going to be homemade graham crackers. Here is the cracker recipe at Have cake, will travel.

2 comments:

Nik said...

Thanks for posting--can't wait to try the recipe! :)

Natural Violet said...

Thanks!! Hope you both enjoy them!

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...