Thursday, February 25, 2010

Natural Violet is up and running

I am finally starting Natural Violet again after about a two year break. I think the last time I sold through Natural Violet was at a Holiday Market when I was about 4 months pregnant with the little guy. It has definitely been a long time. I started this blog originally to get myself going again with crafting and hoping that would lead to starting up the business again. It has definitely helped to blog about my crafting adventures and I think it was the boost I needed to get everything going again. I really love crafting and have enjoyed selling through my home business. It is so great to be able to make thing for others and help out my family as well.

The direction of the new Natural Violet is towards baby crafting. I am going to make organic cotton and hemp cloth diapers with inserts and other fun diapering accessories. I am also going to make baby clothing from organic cotton and hemp fabric as well as recycled fabric. I am going continue with the quilt making. I hope to incorporate as much green fabric into my products as possible.

The new website is up for viewing at Natural Violet. It is really basic but covers all the bases. I am going to sell through Etsy for now and hopefully at local craft shows. I am still fine tuning a few patterns and hope to have some items in the Etsy shop soon. For now, I will keep the blog updated with my product making adventures. Lots of diapers and Teeny Pants on the way.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...