Friday, March 26, 2010

Orchid hemp fleece


I dyed a few yards of hemp fleece fabric using Dharma Trading Company fiber reactive dye in Orchid. The color is purple with pink undertones. I also made a few sample diapers from the fabric. Very nice color. Orchid is actually the first color I used to dye hemp fabric many years ago when I first started Natural Violet. One of the reasons why I started dyeing my own hemp fabric was because I wasn't very happy with the color selection available. I remember being really excited when I dyed my first batch and got this wonderful warm purple. I have to say it is still very exciting to see the final results of my dyeing projects.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...