Thursday, January 30, 2014

KCW Day 3 and 4 - Hemp fleece baby pants and envelope tee with matching shoes




For day three and four of Kids Clothing Week I made another comfy set of baby pants with a matching envelope tee. The green fabric is the hemp and organic cotton fleece that I use to make the diapers. The gray fabric is a cotton rib knit that I purchased at Fabric.com. I used the same patterns as for KCW Day one and two, but I made the smaller size baby pants that fit from 3 months to 1 year. I would say the sizing for the pants is spot on since little sweets will be a year soon. Yikes! I am definitely in denial about that part.




I also made a pair of matching shoes from the green hemp fleece with a faux suede bottom. The faux suede is from Fabric.com again. I love ordering from there. The shoe pattern is the Cloth Shoe Pattern from Stardust Shoes. I used this pattern for J also when he was a baby.

No comments:

Natural Soap Making and Himalayan Salt Soaps

I have been making natural soaps and shampoo bars for a few years now. I started making soaps for the local Halo Salt Spa back in 2015. I...